Product DesignerProduct, New York
Eko is creating a new way for viewers to engage with video. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating products and content that are both visually beautiful and fun to use. Someone who has both the mindset to participate in a creative conceptualizing process and the ability to turn the vision into a full-detailed design – whether it is assets for products, interfaces for interactive content, or the marketing and branding material of Eko’s content and products.
You're a team player that enjoys working with talented product managers, developers, creatives, marketing managers, project managers and other designers.
- Working with the product team to create wireframes, mockups, and designs for interactions in all of our products
- Preparing design assets for developers and guiding them through the visual aspects of the front-end development process
- Participating in the ideation and creative process of Eko's user experience
- Working with the marketing team to conceptualize and design different web pages for marketing purposes
- Creating visual designs and promotional assets such as series logo, posters, branding material or new concept treatments
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience and track record in GUI design of different applications (working on mobile apps, games or creative tools is a plus)
- 2 – 5 years of web design and graphic design experience
- Knowledge and understanding of software products’ life cycle
- Experience with motion design and animation
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping processes and tools is a plus
Think you’re right for this position?Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.