Director of Platform Partnerships & LicensingBusiness Development, New York
Reporting to the President and Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Platform Partnerships & Licensing will lead the growth of Eko’s business in interactive video advertising through licensing its software platform to agency and production company partners. You will sign on new partners as well as manage relationships and deal flow with existing ones, and become the partners’ most valuable player in helping them sell in interactive video solutions based on the Eko platform. If you love developing relationships and working with creative and business teams in creating innovative work that resonates with audiences and deliver results, we are looking for you.
- Source and close platform license and co-marketing deals with agency and production company partners
- Partner with internal and partner teams in the education, use, and sale of interactive video solutions based on Eko’s platform
- Create and manage partner-facing support processes and collateral for soliciting, responding to, and winning new client work
- Define, refine, and negotiate platform licensing terms
- Seek, establish and maintain positive relationships with channel and technology partners to drive new business growth through partners, such as ad networks, viewability solutions, and 3rd party data validation solutions
- Assist in developing strategic initiatives to increase monthly bookings
- Plan and manage revenue and expense associated with Eko’s platform business
- Passion and taste for great video and interactive creative experiences
- 7-10 years of progressive and hands-on experience closing deals and experience in growing revenue through partnerships
- Experience in digital video branded entertainment and/or network of contacts with creative agencies and video/digital production companies, particularly in NY or LA
- Understanding of the digital video advertising ecosystem and related technologies
- Experience in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree. Relevant advanced degree preferred
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.