Account Director, Brand PartnershipsBrand Partnerships, New York
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's platform.
Our partners include:
- Eko and Walmart together recently announced a major joint venture partnership in which the two will work together to create engaging interactive entertainment content that delights consumers and leads to commerce and other opportunities.
- Entertainment Companies and Top Hollywood Creators: MGM Studios, Sony, CBS, Warner Music Group; and many others.
- Brand Marketers: Walmart, Coca-Cola, L'Oréal, Lincoln Motors, Shell, Dos Equis, MTV, NBC, Disney, BMW and many others, who seek to reach Eko's highly engaged audiences with impactful interactive video brand advertising, delivered within Eko's original interactive experiences and on a standalone basis.
- Digital Publishers and Social Platforms, who extend Eko's reach in creating and distributing original interactive entertainment.
Eko is backed by leading venture capital and strategic investors, including Sequoia Capital, NEA, Marker, Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, Warner Music Group, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Samsung.
The company is looking to recruit an Account Director, Brand Partnerships to oversee and execute client relationships and campaigns. Scope will include defining client goals and KPIs, developing annual and campaign plans, managing overall programs to achieve success and ultimately renewals and increased revenue. This position will be based out of Eko's New York offices. This person will report to and work closely with Sean McCullough, VP of Brand Partnerships.
- Work closely with Eko's new business and leadership team to present, close and onboard large 7-figure client partnerships and ensure that client programs are planned appropriately, run smoothly, and program KPIs are met (and that clients renew).
- Develop specific client program goals in conjunction with client executive teams, define campaign components (which will include a mix of creative production and media within Eko's interactive experiences), and overall KPIs for success.
- Work closely with brands to create larger, strategic partnerships, and Eko's internal team to refine and evolve Eko's ad product offering. This is a client facing role that will provide innovative solutions and thought leadership to new and existing clients.
- Working with Eko's Production and Creative Directors, and external partners, flawlessly manage client relationships and programs to meet or exceed agreed goals and KPIs.
- Communicate up, down and across partner organizations - with a strategy towards identifying new business units / contacts and deepening existing relationships.
- Utilize research, data and analytics to develop strategies to clients which soundly deliver campaigns to reach needed KPIs.
- Offer a consultative based insights approach, driving value towards customer business goals and needs.
- 5+ years of experience in high-level client strategy, sales/account management and/or customer success roles, working closely with brand marketers at an agency, digital publisher/content owner, or an entertainment company.
- Client-facing leader who works collaboratively with brand clients and has a track record of partnering with new business teams to help win new business.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking around Eko's branded offering, how to best service brands, build internal process, and be open to innovative ideas. Experience with creative program design is highly valuable.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs around customer retention, revenue growth from existing partners, and working closely with brands to create larger partnerships.
- A proven track record of selling or managing content related deals, working thru production processes, best practices, and workflow procedures to ensure quality assurance, and customer programs and expectations are met.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, prioritizing within long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred.
Key Behavioral Traits
- Highly self-motivated, objective driven, and accountable. Relentless in execution and follow through.
- Inclusive, participative, and collaborative. Excels at working within a team.
- A belief in the value of a creative approach to everything; ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Exceptional communicator, whether speaking on a platform or in one-on- one communication, and able to forge and maintain senior executive client relationships.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.