Account Manager, Brand PartnershipsBrand Partnerships, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need an Account Manager who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Brand Partnerships team to oversee and execute upon eko’s client campaigns. Scope will include client management, building packaging and collateral, defining industry trends, identifying opportunities within strategic categories, positioning eko’s value proposition, defining client goals and KPIs, developing annual advertising campaign plans, and managing overall programs to achieve success and ultimately renewals. This position will be based out of eko’s New York office. This person will report to and work closely with Sean McCullough, VP of Brand Partnerships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work cross functionally with brand partnerships, show producers, marketing, ad product and production to develop client focused advertising solutions
- Engage with external brand stakeholders at all stages of process: from deal discovery to close, launch, and wrap
- Create marketing collateral and pitch presentations
- Optimize and flight campaigns for successful delivery
- Package and price custom campaign elements for successful delivery meeting client goals
- Identify category-level trends and eko proprietary internal insights to inform and guide brand partners
- Develop wrap reports giving brand partners valuable data
- Upsell and maintain relationships with existing brand partners
- Working with eko’s Production and Creative Directors, and external partners, flawlessly manage client relationships and programs to meet or exceed agreed goals and KPIs.
- Work closely with brands to create larger, strategic partnerships, and eko’s internal team to refine and evolve eko’s ad product offering. This is a client facing role that will provide innovative solutions
- Develop specific client program goals, define campaign components (which will include a mix of creative production and media within eko’s interactive experiences)
- Utilize research, data and analytics to develop strategies to clients which soundly deliver campaigns to reach needed KPIs.
- Offer a consultative based insights approach, driving value towards customer business goals and needs.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- Experience in digital advertising or account management, and/or customer success roles, working closely with brand marketers at an agency, digital publisher/content owner, or an entertainment company.
- Client-facing experience preferred.
- Track record of exceeding KPIs around customer retention, revenue growth from existing partners, and working closely with brands to create larger partnerships.
- Experience managing content-related deals, working through production, best practices, and workflow procedures to ensure quality assurance, and customer programs and expectations are met.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, prioritizing within long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Inclusive, participative, and collaborative. Excels at working within a team.
- A belief in the value of a creative approach to everything; ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Exceptional communicator, whether speaking on a platform or in one-on-one communication, and able to forge and maintain senior executive client relationships.
- Highly self-motivated, objective driven, and accountable. Relentless in execution and follow through.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.