Ad Tech Product ManagerProduct, New York
Eko is looking for an Advertising Technology Product Manager to manage and oversee creation of products and integrate with systems enabling world-class services to our growing portfolio of advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about scaling our advertiser-facing product offering, who is a creative problem solver, who possesses strong communication skills, and has cross-functional vision.
- Own the full life-cycle of our advertiser-facing products: planning, defining product requirements, writing specifications, and working with the development team to implement, through to delivery.
- Working with the sales and account management team, represent Eko’s product with advertisers and business partners, understanding their requirements first-hand, answering their questions, and providing support.
- Oversee development of 3rd-party ad-tech vendor integration efforts.
- Create documentation and white papers required for product integrations and communication of our product capabilities and limitations.
- Plan and execute Eko’s advertiser and business partner product roadmap that accomplishes Eko’s business goals based on the overall company product roadmap and strategic vision, and prioritize efforts and tasks, accordingly.
- Participate in industry working groups and conferences to track industry standards, current practices, trends and innovations, specifically focused on the advertising supported, video and gaming industries, to expand and refine Eko’s advertiser product offering.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years’ of experience working in the digital media space, ideally in ad tech or in digital publishing, in a strategic/quantitative/analytical role.
- Extensive knowledge of digital video advertising standards.
- Creative thinking and creating solutions to integration challenges with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience working and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Highly analytical with strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience working in a cross functional organization and successfully navigating amongst groups, to achieve objectives.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.