Associate Product ManagerProduct, New York
Eko is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our team. You will assist existing members of the team and gradually assume responsibilities of several key components of Eko’s consumer and creator experience.
We are looking for someone who is a risk-taker and a team player, ready to join a team of passionate innovators.
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly engaged, digitally native audiences. Our award-winning shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; and are viewable on desktop, mobile, connected TV’s, and VR. Eko Studios, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko’s platform.
We’re building an ecosystem of engaged participants, forward-thinking creators, and innovative brands to pioneer the future of entertainment. Today's top storytellers and studios are signing on with Eko to use its one-of-a-kind platform to push the boundaries of interactivity and user engagement (e.g. the Duplass brothers, MGM). As brands strive to become the new broadcasters and are heavily investing in content, we are showing what is possible when we mix entertainment with commerce -- and are proud to be partnering with Walmart, the world’s leading retailer.
Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company (and position) is based in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Assist the product team in the development process; defining the scope, technical requirements, and priority of new features and products.
- Foster product ideas: including running brainstorms, studying consumer behavior, and analyzing competition.
- Research and assess internal and 3rd-party product solutions to support ongoing initiatives and recruirements.
- Plan and conduct A/B tests and user testing to optimize Eko’s consumer experience.
- Handle basic project management tasks for the product team.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis within the product team and to other teams.
- 0-1 years of product management experience.
- Personality suited to handle responsibility, leadership and deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences.
- Passion for interactive entertainment and gaming industries.
- Accustomed to driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with little instruction oversight.
- Experience in project management is highly preferred.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.