Content Partnerships, CoordinatorCreative, New York
Want to be part of a company living at the intersection of disruptive technology and unrelenting creativity? Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing, international startup that is changing the media landscape?
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a large and growing community of creators who are crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's medium.
The New York City Content Partnerships, Coordinator will play a key role in the creative department. This is a position with huge potential for growth. This person will be highly involved in all creative needs (sourcing up-and-coming creators, reviewing submissions, maintaining submission and development grids, attending weekly creative meetings, etc), as well as managing and supporting business needs (including tracking contracts, invoicing, etc).
- Support the day-to-day of the Director of Content Partnerships and the Creative Department needs
- Identify and source writer/director/filmmakers for all Eko content initiatives
- Take general meetings with creators to introduce them to Eko
- Identify new production company partnerships that contribute to Eko's goals
- Read all incoming submissions and evaluate creator material
- Support relationships with all current and new content partners (production companies, writers, directors, etc)
- In support of the Dir of Content Partnerships, track all contracting and business needs for creator and production partnerships
- Liaison with Eko's Production department and Creative Directors as needed to help officially kick-off projects
- 2-4 years working in media and entertainment, ideally 1+ year at an entertainment agency
- Desire to track and source up-and-coming creators
- Existing relationships with creators, agents, managers, and producers
- Experience reading scripts and providing creative input
- Passion for the evolving digital landscape, tech, & innovation
- Good people skills (and a sense of humor is strongly encouraged!)
- Desire to be a team player in a start-up environment
- Ability to multi-task, terrified of wasting time
- We're creating interactive content, so an interest in video games a major plus!
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.