Content Production CoordinatorContent, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Content Production Coordinator who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We are looking for a production coordinator who is as excited about new technology and storytelling as we are! Someone who loves organization and processes, isn’t afraid to take initiative, and is a clear communicator. You will be responsible for the Content Department’s administrative duties and general support of Production Managers & Producers. We are looking for someone who puts the fun in fundamental!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide overall creative and administrative support to the Content team by organizing and tracking materials for projects in development, production and for pitches.
- Booking meetings & conference calls, coordinating all presentation materials, updating calendars, data entry, maintaining Google Drive folders and Asana projects.
- You will establish relationships with both internal lines of business and external partners.
- Assist team with media management, Eko Studio needs, archiving footage, and reviewing final delivery assets.
- You will make payments/cash flow schedules for vendors, process invoices, track projects, and actualize expenses across multiple productions.
- Manage and distribute production calendars, scripts, creative assets and cuts.
- Assist, troubleshoot, and act as a resource on company policies for the Content Team.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience at a network, production company, or digital agency.
- Strong Organizational & Interpersonal Communication skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to prioritize resources among multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast moving environment.
- Experience with Google Suite, and Asana a plus.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.