Creative Strategy Director, Brand PartnershipsBrand Partnerships, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we’re looking for a Creative Strategy Director who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of both tech and entertainment to join our Creative team and help us build this whole new medium.
Brand Partnerships at Eko focuses on two creative categories: bespoke advertising (“Sparks”) running within Eko original content, and interactive branded video experiences ("Extended Sparks"). In this role, you’ll provide the creative vision and strategy for this work, from pitches and ideation through to delivery. You’ll also collaborate with the Director of BP and Director of Production, as well as with Creative Directors from outside agencies and production companies, guiding and guarding Eko's standards of creative excellence.
The Creative Director will also provide this instruction to all external vendors and agencies as they ideate, develop, and produce Sparks and marketing campaigns to deliver results within budget and timeline constraints.
Our partners include:
- Walmart, who recently announced a major joint venture in which we’ll work together to create engaging interactive entertainment content that delights consumers and leads to commerce and other opportunities.
- MGM Studios, Sony, CBS, Warner Music Group, and many other top entertainment companies and Hollywood creators.
- Brand Marketers: Walmart, Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Lincoln Motors, Shell, Dos Equis, MTV, NBC, Disney, BMW and others, who seek to reach Eko’s highly engaged audiences with impactful interactive video brand advertising.
- Digital Publishers and Social Platforms, who extend Eko’s reach in creating and distributing original interactive entertainment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prepare the creative briefs that will guide external agencies and vendors for conception and/or production.
- Lead creative proposals for each new potential brand campaign together with the sales team.
- Partner closely with Founder and Head of BP on presentations and proposals for current and potential clients.
- Review and advise on the best external partners for each brand/marketing campaign.
- Develop creative strategies informed by key business insights provided by clients through research or stakeholder interviews.
- Review agency work for creative strength and confirm they meet stated KPIs.
- Provide notes and approve concepts, scripts, design, pre-production assets, promo edits and interactive elements for all brand and Sparks projects.
- Align with Eko original series creators throughout production to ensure their creative DNA is part of the Sparks being produced.
- Participate in the creation of the Eko/Brand co-marketing strategy with the VPs of Marketing and Distribution.
- Lead the evolution and development of Sparks as a product along with the sales, product and creative teams, implementing brand feedback and consumer response, and any other applicable data, to improve, refine, and re-invent creative and models for revenue.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 4+ years in a Creative Director or Strategist role at an advertising or marketing agency.
- You have an ability to develop and present ideas both internally and to brand and agency partners, both on strategy and creative execution.
- You’re comfortable presenting creative and insights to potential and existing brand partners.
- You have experience with video and digital development and production process and ability to provide relevant feedback at each key milestone.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.