Creator Support SpecialistProduct, New York
We are looking for a part-time support specialist to join our team to help creators to build interactive videos using our technology and platform and specifically to help them overcome daily challenges in working with our Eko Studio creator tools.
The support specialist will be working closely with Eko’s product, creative, and production teams.
- Promptly respond to all questions, complaints and problems and manage communication with creators throughout the support lifecycle.
- Manage and organize Eko’s support communication channels.
- Manage issue priority & escalation and facilitate company-wide problem solving.
- Maintain and develop Eko’s technical support knowledge base and documentation.
- Assist the team with the production of all new tutorials and educational materials.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of equivalent experience in video production or tech support.
- Must be available for a part-time position with flexible hours.
- Exceptional communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Enthusiastic about technology products and can easily see themselves fit into a start-up.
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative environment.
- Video editing and/or design skills - a plus.
- Tech support experience - a plus.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.