Data & Insights InternshipData & Insights, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we are seeking an intern who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
As a Data & Insights intern, you will be helping communicate business insights that we glean from our research activities and rich data collection. Working directly with our VP Data & Insights, and alongside the rest of the team, you will participate in translating our learnings into actionable takeaways for our Marketing, Business, and Content teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Review our data resources and identify insights
- Analyze data to understand and validate learnings
- Create presentations and summaries that communicate this learnings in an impactful way to various constituents in the company
- Provide your feedback on how to streamline the insight communication process
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a passionate, innovative and open minded individual
- You feel comfortable with spreadsheets and analytics charts
- You love collaborating with other smart people
- You like creating content and are good at explaining complicated things in a simple way
- Finishing junior year; major/minor in Statistics, Business, Economics, or Journalism - an advantage
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.