Data AnalystProduct, New York
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's platform.
Eko is revolutionizing the world of storytelling by making premium interactive series and developing and designing the groundbreaking platform and technology behind it. We're looking for someone who is passionate about driving strategic business decisions through looking at data, analyzing and drawing conclusions from extensive audience data. A team player that enjoys working with many questions-askers, and ask questions themselves, in exciting fast-pace.
- Understand business problems, define and execute queries on large databases to generate answers and insights to such problems.
- Analyze data to understand marketing trends and user behavior.
- Collaborate with Marketing to prioritize marketing investment (millions of dollars).
- Empower data-based business decisions to achieve company objectives and KPIs.
- Build and maintain smart and simple dashboards for data transparency.
- Collaborate with Product & R&D on new product features strengthening data depth and stability.
- Present information in structured, clear and concise ways which answer business questions
- Bachelor's degree in business / tech related profession.
- Technical ability to analyze complicated data.
- Creative ability to communicate complex information simply.
- Strategic thinker.
- Passionate, innovative and open minded.
- Programming skills - a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize your tasks, manage your time and deliver on schedule / follow-up independently on your personal responsibilities.
- Enjoy work in a fast-paced, fast-growing, and ever-evolving environment.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.