Development ProducerContent, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. We live and breathe choice-driven entertainment - a whole new way of making content apart from standard linear route. Now, we are looking for a Development Producer who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium and to champion choice-driven entertainment to our partners.
eko is looking for a dynamic and experienced Development Producer to work on building and delivering a slate of shows. You will source interactive ideas from external partners, that include fiction, non-fiction, and brand-friendly content. You will influence which projects and which partners we should develop. This is a unique chance to be a part of an outstanding team that is leading the way to a new form of storytelling where the user controls the story.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Source ideas based on key eko initiatives and build deliverables for eko to make smart greenlight decisions.
- Build and maintain a Development Slate identifying and delivering high quality, successful projects.
- Work with the team and our partners to develop initial pitches and build deliverable materials that may include series maps, scripts, user flows, prototypes, animatics, etc.
- Learn best practices, tips and methods to teach partners how to make great choice-driven content for eko.
- Ensure the standard that eko originals are as innovative as possible, focusing on choice and interactivity.
- Prepare greenlight decks for individual shows.
- Work with eko departments and Specialists including Production Managers, UX and Narrative Designers, Marketing and Sales to fill and execute the development pipeline.
- Liaise with our Business Affairs team to close development deals with partners and help our partners create the materials that allow for eko to make smart greenlight decisions, ensuring creative excellence every step of the way.
- Work with external casting resources to vet casting proposals and build ideal cast wish lists.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- Embraces the eko startup culture and methods. Is flexible and can work in a non-traditional environment with an ever-evolving processes
- Understands, embraces, and is excited about the complicated process of making interactive shows and building a new way of storytelling.
- Has experience working on fiction, non-fiction and branded short-form content.
- Has strong relationships in the entertainment, agency and gaming community.
- Has a strong eye for creative excellence and an ability to communicate and inspire partners to bring out the best in a project.
- Knows how to work cross-functionally with key departments including Product, Business Affairs, Marketing, Sales and Production.
- Has familiarity with technology and new media
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.