Director of Business Development & StrategyBusiness Development, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Director of Business Development & Strategy who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a key addition to our Business Development team to help accelerate our growth as we scale. You’ll be sourcing and assessing new strategic partnerships in addition to the inbound opportunities that present themselves. You will recommend which to pursue and how. You’ll work cross-functionally within Eko to help us grow in every area: audience, monetization, and content. You’ll help set direction at our creative company, right when we’re scaling quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Identify & Assess: understand Eko’s goals, survey landscape(s), source new partnerships and opportunities while assessing the inbound from our JV and other partnerships.
- Recommend & Communicate: reach recommendation through thorough analysis and communicate through slides, presentations, meetings and emails where applicable to Eko, our partners and our board.
- Make it a reality: work cross-functionally to help implement the partnerships we decide on from deal-making to launch and beyond.
- Prioritize: the hardest thing you’ll do is help us decide where to push forward and where to pull back.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS…
- Experience taking big ideas & opportunities and bounding them for assessment using frameworks and creativity.
- Experience with modeling is very helpful here, in addition to being a communications whiz, whether presenting, emailing or making slides.
- Urgency & initiative, optimism, ability to be creative & think big while remembering the details. If you take yourself too seriously, you won’t be successful at Eko.
- Glee from strapping a saddle on chaos.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.