Director of Content and Creative, MarketingMarketing, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we’re looking for a Director of Content and Creative who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of both tech and entertainment to join our Marketing team and help us build this whole new medium.
The marketing department's mandate is to lead Eko’s company and brand marketing, while also successfully promoting Eko’s Original series and growing family of mobile apps. As the Director of Content and Creative, you’ll collaborate with the VP of marketing, Director of Brand and Marketing communications, Eko Experience Producers, and Creative Directors from outside agencies and production companies to guide and guard Eko's standards of excellence across every campaign. In short: you’ll provide the creative vision and lead creative direction for Eko marketing campaigns, internally and externally, from ideation through delivery.
The Director, Content & Creative will provide creative direction to internal team members and external partners and agencies as they ideate, develop and produce marketing campaigns to deliver results within the budget and timeline constraints.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define content marketing strategy and plan across multiple channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Snapchat, publisher partners, press/PR, B2B, and other channels) alongside internal and external partners like Eko’s Director of Marketing & Communication.
- Prepare creative briefs for external agencies and vendors on conception and/or production. These may include general marketing for Eko, as well as key art for shows, trailers, high-end campaigns to social media assets for original series.
- Work with the VPs of Marketing and Distribution to create successful marketing campaigns and content strategies for the original series.
- Align with Eko original series creators throughout production to ensure their creative DNA is part of the marketing material being produced.
- Review potential external partners and advise on the best fit for each campaign.
- Review agency work for creative strength and confirm it meets established KPIs.
- Supervise the creative process: Provide notes and approve concepts, scripts, design, pre-production assets, edits, and interactive elements for all marketing projects.
- Oversee development for industry award submissions, sizzle reels, ad hoc marketing, and event asset needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a Creative Director role at an advertising agency or in-house entertainment network.
- You get hands-on in producing all kinds of assets, from our O&O channels to emails, decks, and more.
- You can effectively develop and present ideas on strategy and creative execution both internally and to brand and agency partners.
- You have experience with video and digital development and the production process, and an ability to provide clear, relevant feedback at each key milestone.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.