Director of ResearchData & Insights, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Director of Research who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a Director of Research to oversee our content testing and market research. You’ll become a key member of our growing Data & Insights team right when we begin to launch content at scale, helping us to make the content as good as it can be by understanding what works and what doesn’t, and find the audience that will be most excited by it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and implement an overarching test strategy for our upcoming content slate
- Oversee all focus groups, panels and other creative research solutions
- Work closely with creative directors and producers to support research-based decisions
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to run relevant user tests
- Define and run market research to advance our knowledge about our audience and the interactive entertainment space
- Collaborate with our analysts on content forecasts
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a passionate, innovative and open minded individual
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in research
- You’re a strategic & analytical thinker, and great at communicating complicated ideas
- Experience in digital consumer products or entertainment - an advantage
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.