Director of Series OperationsContent, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Director of Series Operations who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
In this role, you’ll bring traditional production expertise to a pioneering format. You’ll also work across all our departments (Development, Production, Digital, Choice, and Business Affairs) to transition shows that have been greenlit into production through delivery. You will help build and cultivate unique, compelling and brand-appropriate scripted, unscripted, and branded series content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and implement strategies for eko Series Producers to deliver our programming plan of making groundbreaking interactive series.
- Oversee the process of steering eko originals from greenlight to release, working with eko Producers, eko Production Team and external partners to solve creative and production-related issues.
- Work with BA to facilitate talent and production deals.
- Collaborate with Production and digital implementation to ensure that agreed to concepts are fully realized in production and delivered in time.
- Work with Brand Partnership team to ensure that brand needs and creative needs are aligned.
- Build and maintain relationships with producers, directors, and production companies
- Liaise between production and other departments, including publicity, sales, production, digital implementation, marketing, and data.
- Spearhead problem-solving and crisis management with partners and outside producers on all production and programming issues. Serve as a facilitator, arbitrator, mediator, coach, tie-breaker, etc. with producers, talent, and representatives.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- You have experience delivering high-quality scripted, unscripted, and branded content series in TV, film or digital platforms.
- You’re interested and fluent in new technology and interactive storytelling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- You’re an enthusiastic team player, both assertive and flexible. You’re a strategic thinker, and you communicate your ideas effectively.
- You have good interpersonal and diplomatic skills, and creative sensitivity.
- You’re innovative and entrepreneurial, with an ability to anticipate & be proactive.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.