Director, People OpsG&A, New York
Eko makes tech that makes great content. We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live. We’re an international company searching for an experienced HR director to oversee all aspects of people operations, including hiring, professional development, and company culture.
Eko is scaling quickly. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to get in at an early stage of a small, dynamic company on the brink of inventing a completely new kind of entertainment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Eko, you will….
- Attract and retain top talent best suited to enacting Eko’s mission and thriving in our unique culture, in collaboration with hiring managers and marketing team.
- Build and grow an inclusive team that reflects the diverse nature of Eko’s audience.
- Cultivate a high performance, high growth staff mindset that focuses on individual development and collective achievement.
- Lead all people development activities in a manner consistent with Eko’s business and culture goals, including compensation planning, performance review processes, and employee benefits plans.
- Ensure compliance with Human Resource and confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Embrace, enhance, and champion Eko’s culture, helping the team continually live our values and achieve our goals.
- Partner with department heads to become a trusted advisor and coach to help teams grow and execute as effectively as possible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 5-8 years experience in People Operations/HR.
- Has a track record/interest in leading learning and development initiatives and performance management.
- Is experienced in developing and managing compensation, incentives, benefits, and recognition programs.
- Is excited to work in an agile, scrappy environment and has the ability to turn creative and “crazy” ideas into strategic, tangible, and scalable realities.
- Is a good listener, people-oriented, and strong-minded.
If it sounds like we’re describing you (or someone you think you could be), drop us a line!
WHAT WE DO
Eko makes tech that makes entertainment that turns viewers into participants. We partner with major studios, creators, and brands to create premium, truly interactive entertainment that changes the relationship between creators and fans. Our proprietary authoring tools are also available for free at Eko Studio, where a growing community of independent creators are making waves with their own content. Eko’s investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.