Director, UXCreative, New York
Eko is a media & tech company. Our focus is creating compelling, premium interactive entertainment content with a network of creators and production partners using Eko’s storytelling platform.
We are currently looking for a UX Director to join our content team. This person will be responsible for advocating on behalf of the viewer/user throughout all parts of the creative development process. The Director will own the UX strategy and design on an interactive Eko show from start to finish, collaborating with the show’s creators and production partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, execute and refine high-level UX directions, animated mockups, user flows, wireframes and any other materials necessary to design, plan for, and ultimately validate, the user experience of an Eko interactive video series.
- Work as part of the Eko content team to provide feedback and input from a user experience perspective at any/every stage of creative story development.
- Take ownership of Eko's unique prototyping and user testing requirements, as well as technical considerations throughout the life of a project.
- Contribute to Eko’s web-based tools and documentation to improve UX ideation and implementation across future projects.
An ideal candidate would be equipped to take on the following:
- Represent the priorities of Eko’s core product team in the creative development process - collaborate with product team stakeholders to inform product roadmap decisions.
- Gather feedback from third-party creative teams and iterate on our development process to ensure the production of interactive shows that delight viewers and exceed Eko's creative standards.
- Test and validate assumptions about Eko content experiences and their fit with audiences.
- 3-7 years experience in a UX lead role.
- Demonstrated UX experience with projects that extend far beyond website design.
- Gaming/video experience a plus.
- Strong visual design skills, as well as clarity in verbal and written communication.
- Must exceed expectations in completion of Eko sample task.
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Genuine excitement about creating boundary-pushing interactive experiences.
We’re software agnostic. We will provide training on our internal tools and processes.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.