Executive AssistantG&A, New York
Eko seeks an Executive Assistant to work with our CEO and Co-Founder. Your ownership of this role will be a vital part of our mission, and will allow the whole team to be more effective, productive, and connected leaders in their mission to make a whole new kind of entertainment.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside an energetic and tech-savvy CEO at a rapidly scaling, international startup. The best candidate will have top-level administrative skills, an eagerness to learn and innovate, and will manage relationships with internal team members and external VIPs with nuance and discretion.
- Meeting logistics. Manage all components of meeting scheduling and logistics, book travel, prepare itineraries, balance competing schedules and priorities, and adjust for last-minute changes.
- Relationship management. Proactively manage network of Eko contacts and VIPs, always cultivating relationships and serve as point of contact for access and communication.
- Administrative ownership. Handle administrative and personal tasks for the CEO and the entire leadership team, including dinners, meeting organizing, reporting expenses, food ordering, and general errands.
- Task mastery. Drive, prioritize, and track communications and tasks. Be the absolute ruler of follow-up and handling loose ends.
- Flexible availability. Be a go-to resource for the CEO, including during off-hours, especially during travel.
- Space organization. Coordinate with the office manager to maintain a clean and orderly physical working environment in CEO’s office on an as-needed basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Will develop in-depth knowledge of ongoing priorities and projects and be able to make time-sensitive, informed judgement calls.
- Can deliver and receive proactive and direct communication, and is terrified of wasting time.
- Can effortlessly work with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Is excited to work in an agile, scrappy environment where self-starters are prized.
- Is eager to conquer tasks of all types and sizes, and has a knack for anticipating needs.
- Is maniacal about detail, organization, and follow-up.
- Maintains discretion on all matters, business or personal.
- Is comfortable working with G Suite (gmail, gcal, google drive, google office, etc)
- Has a year of related experience, ideally in a startup environment.
WHAT WE DO
Eko makes tech that makes entertainment that turns viewers into participants. We partner with major studios, creators, and brands to create premium, truly interactive entertainment that changes the relationship between creators and fans. Our proprietary authoring tools are also available for free at Eko Studio, where a growing community of independent creators are making waves with their own content. Eko’s investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.