Interactive Producer / Project ManagerCreative, New York
Eko is looking to add an interactive producer / project manager to its content production team. If you are passionate about both entertainment and technology keep reading.
You will be in charge of multiple shows, from creative development through production greenlight to the premiere, in order to fulfill the goals set for each title. To successfully achieve your goals, you will partner with a creative director on each show and an agile team of creative and technical support specialist, product manager and business affairs contacts.
We are pioneering a new medium by providing the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of interactive video entertainment. We partner with media companies and independent creators to create serialized shows for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences that are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks.
Eko shows are available on desktop, mobile, connected devices and VR. Eko investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP.
The interactive producer / project manager will
- Be praised for her/his excellent traditional project management skills (building and maintaining project plans, workflows, scope definition, requirement gathering, manage risk…)
- Educate the stakeholders in addition to providing the right level of support in order to deliver the premium interactive stories
- Be the contact point between the technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and external)
- Anticipate potential challenges and guide the stakeholders to detect roadblocks before they occur
- Be in a constant optimization and improvement mindset, trying to enhance Eko’s workflows and systems for the benefit of the team and the other interactive producers based on the learnings from each show
- Lead her/his shows independently and use discretion to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Be responsible for the legal, financial and delivery aspects of each of her/his shows. That means drafting the agreements with the attorney and seeking their full execution; determining and maintaining the cash-flow of payments from funding partners to the stakeholders; gathering /approving / storing / recording and maintaining all deliverables in Eko’s systems.
- Embody the company goals as well as understand and embrace Eko’s values
- Be terrified of wasting time.
- Participate in hitting the ambitious company goals others might deem "unrealistic" by accomplishing her/his individual goals and meeting deadlines in autonomy and through team collaboration.
- Work in total transparency, a show progress status and all related assets should be available to all team members at all times.
If your comfort zone is in routine tasks and workflows, this is not a position you would enjoy. Every show is different and each is a new challenge to solve.
We are all artists.
We strap a saddle on chaos, hit “unrealistic” goals, act passionately, help each other flourish, learn quickly, trust our guts, trust each other, speak our minds, believe in a creative approach to everything, and respectfully break and rewrite rules. We are reinventing storytelling forever.
Isn’t it beautiful?
If that sounds exciting to you and if you are
- Known for your follow-through
- Really detail oriented and thorough
- Proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary,
- Have experience in developing and producing video games or interactive storytelling
- An experienced (4 years+) interactive producer / digital project manager or equivalent
- Experienced with scripted content development and serial content creation
- A G-Suite and Asana enthusiast (Basecamp works too but we use Asana)
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.