Manager, Financial Planning & AnalysisFinance, New York
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's platform.
Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company (and position) is based in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
Eko is looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to own the company’s budget, reforecast, and multi-year model, as well as assist with various operating sensitivity analyses. Working within the Accounting and Finance Department, you will collaborate with team members, operating department colleagues and regularly interact with the management team. You currently hold an FP&A position, live and dream in spreadsheets, and understand the media landscape. You can quickly delve into existing financial models and ultimately make them your own, as well as build “from scratch.” You love to dive into the detail, but then can surface and visually and orally present the high level results.
- Develop and enhance the multi-year, financial model and incorporate the impact of operational results and business decisions that will enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making.
- In conjunction with team managers, prepare operational analytics for management to support company initiatives and financial decisions, including comparison to company historical data as well as relevant industry Benchmarking.
- Create scenario analyses to evaluate the growth, profitability and cashflow implications of various revenue models, especially as regards various digital advertising product offerings (CPM, CPV, CPC, ARPU, LTV, etc.)
- Manage the overall annual budget, periodic forecast, and long-range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, and related reporting and analysis tasks.
- Help design, build, and enhance presentations for executive and board level audiences.
- 3-4 years of successful experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability presenting financial analysis, forecasting and recommendations that drive business results.
- Experience in driving financial budgeting, forecasting and consolidation processes.
- Exceptional analytical, creative problem solving, and modeling skills with the ability to synthesize and analyze data to create useful information and concise analysis.
- Ability to work autonomously against deadlines.
- Experience in (and/or demonstrated intimacy with) the digital advertising industry, subscription models, and the marketing industry.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting and financial statement reporting and analysis.
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, skilled at creating structure in situations that are uncertain or ambiguous within a rapidly growing business.
- Fluency in both Microsoft and Google suite of products.
- CPA and MBA are pluses.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.