Manager, Human ResourcesGeneral & Administration, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Manager, Human Resources who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
You will work with the Director, People Operations to manage a broad range of human resource functions, across many disciplines, at a rapidly growing company and your efforts will have a meaningful influence on the culture of the company. You’ll become a vital member of this small company right when we’re scaling quickly, helping us expand our amazing team and enhance our collaborative, ambitious culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Enhance employee engagement, retention, and development
- Manage Benefits and Payroll
- Investigate and communicate legal compliance
- Ensure employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Employee on-boarding and training
- Monitor external and internal HR trends, spots issues and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze, measure and manage attrition reports and comp benefits
- Create internal communications programs
- Manage employee relations and provide support to managers and employees
- Ensure we build a diverse and inclusive team by
- Proactively analyze company data to ensure focus on diversity and inclusion
- Lead event planning for team building activities.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- 4+ years of human resource experience
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and associates
- Expert analytical skills regarding attrition, performance reviews, and diversity
- Experience with payroll and compensation/benefit analysis
- Excellent communication and great interpersonal skills
- The ability to easily adapt to quickly changing priorities, and work well under pressure
- A meticulously detail oriented and organized work ethic
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.