Partner Manager, Business DevelopmentBusiness Development, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Partner Manager who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a Partner Manager to help accelerate our growth as we scale. You’ll be working alongside the rest of the business development team, focused on ensuring strategic partners of all kinds (publishers, media companies and technology platforms and more) are integrated into eko successfully, managing the day to day relationships and driving success for eko and our partners. You’ll work cross-functionally with every area: marketing, monetization, product, finance and content. You’ll be helping define & evolve what partner success means & how to measure it. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to evangelize and problem solve to drive the newest evolution in storytelling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead partnership onboarding & implementation across eko, creating new processes where necessary
- Maintain and proactively optimize partnerships through top-notch communication, evangelism and collaboration, looking toward innovation and impact
- Deeply understand partner needs and opportunities as they relate to the full scale of eko’s platform & ambitions
- Be an internal advocate for partners with cross-functional teams
- Track, analyze and communicate (internally and externally) quantitative & qualitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- Happily travel (less than 25% of time) to meet face to face as necessary
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- 5 years experience in technology or media partner management
- Win-win attitude toward partnership development and a track record of renewals and partner growth
- Project management experience, with a track record of leading cross-functional projects on a deadline
- Communications skills, including expertise creating attractive presentations and delivering them with gusto! Extra points if you have financial modeling experience.
- Familiarity with operating within the chaos and ambiguity of a start-up environment
- BA/BS degree
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.