Product Manager, ContentProduct, New York
We are looking for a Product Manager to focus on the heart of Eko’s consumer offering - our shows. You’ll join a a unique team that’s a mix of internal and external creators, producers, writers, UX designers and more to lead all product and implementation initiatives for multiple Eko shows.
As part of your role you’ll be managing shows throughout their product lifetime, starting from prototyping to launch to post-launch optimizations. You’ll take central role in the day-to-day creation of Eko shows by defining user stories, constructing the show roadmap in collaboration with Eko’s creative lead and helping them build the strategy/vision using feedback, data and experimentation.
It’s a challenging role that will require you to bridge Eko’s innovative technological capabilities with exciting entertainment concepts devised by creative visionaries to bring a unique set of products to life.
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's platform.
Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company is based in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Work alongside our content and production teams to develop innovative Eko shows on Eko’s technology which includes planning, feature definition, and helping to execute the market release.
- Support the creation and post launch optimizations of Eko Shows by defining implementation scopes, writing users stories and requirement documentation, as well as all other product process needs and definitions.
- Work in partnership with design and implementation partners to ensure the efficient development and implementation of Eko shows as scalable products.
- Track show performance post-release and identify key conversion indicators.
- Be a technical authority on the interactive entertainment space within which Eko operates in and provide those insights to internal teams.
- Represent Eko technology and creation tools as a knowledgeable authority with external creators, production partners, implementation vendors, and other strategic partners.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years of product management experience with end-to-end entertainment or gaming product launches.
- Creative thinking and decisive, able to provide simple solutions with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented (we want you to make your cases with data).
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences.
- A solid understanding of modern technologies used to develop software at scale.
- Independent operator who can easily fit in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in video technology is highly preferred.
- The role is based in our New York office with few travel requirements.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.