QA EngineerR&D, Tel Aviv
We are looking for a QA Engineer with passion for quality assurance that will help build the frameworks and processes that guarantee quality.
Working in a very agile environment, great communication skills and personal responsibility are a must.
- You are a QA engineer, with passion for testing and quality.
- You understand testing concepts and have experience with different methodologies.
- You know how to plan and execute tests for mobile and web applications
- You have the ability to work with developers, designers and product managers
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of experience in testing mobile apps / mobile web and webapps
- Plan and run tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
- Understanding performance, load, functional, integration and unit testing
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible, hardworking and willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Independent, fast learner, motivated team player
- Fluent in English
- Experience with open source testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Jmeter)
- Understanding of video and audio codecs and containers
- Gaming / Video / Music background
- Enjoy watching Interactive movies
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Israel and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
JBF Interlude 2009 Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.