Sales EngineerBusiness Development, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Sales Engineer who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a key addition to our Business Development team to help accelerate our growth. You’ll help assess and launch partnerships requiring software integration at our creative company, right when we’re scaling quickly. You’ll be working with external distribution and marketing partners, helping to make clear how easily eko technology can be integrated into external offerings and helping them launch eko experiences and stories. You will assess new strategic partnerships, and recommend which to pursue and how. You’ll work closely with the Product and R&D teams within eko, making sure they understand what’s needed in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support & augment business development efforts, both pre and post deal. Be the technical brains in the partnership process to help sell-in and implement eko technology with partners. Some travel required to support partnership activities.
- Ensure valuable feedback from potential partners comes back to our product and R&D teams, for consideration in the product pipeline.
- Continuous technology-focused market and competitive analysis.
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our interactive video platform.
- Using knowledge of eko priorities and technology, identify promising new partnership opportunities.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- Strong software technical expertise and experience coupled with the ability to engage and influence across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Problem-solver who understands the flexibility of our platform and can help find clever, efficient integration paths with the biggest platforms and most innovative companies in media.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with urgency & initiative. Optimism, ability to be creative & think big while remembering the details. If you take yourself too seriously, you won’t be successful at eko.
- Glee from strapping a saddle on chaos.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.