Senior Marketing Project ManagerMarketing, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. We’re looking for a Marketing Project Manager who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of both tech and entertainment to join our Marketing team and help us build this whole new medium.
The Marketing department's mandate is to lead Eko’s company and brand marketing, while also successfully promoting Eko’s Original series. As the Marketing Project Manager, you’ll collaborate with the VP of Marketing, Director of Content and Creative, Director of Brand and Marketing communications, Eko Series Producers, and Creative Directors from outside agencies and production companies to guide and produce excellence across every campaign. In short: you’ll manage the production of Eko marketing campaigns, internally and externally, from ideation through delivery.
The Marketing Project Manager will set expectations and provide direction to internal team members and external partners and agencies as they ideate, develop and produce marketing campaigns and all associated assets to deliver results within the budget and timeline constraints.
The successful candidate will define and optimize processes, and systems with internal team members and external partners, and provide the production direction necessary to deliver each campaign successfully.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with Marketing team, internal and external partners to manage the creation of successful marketing campaigns for the Eko brand as well as Eko original series - including content and assets across multiple channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Snapchat, publisher partners, press/PR, B2B, and other channels).
- Develop and manage timelines, budgets, scopes of work and production agreements for the creation of marketing assets.
- Partner with Eko Series producers to ensure proper usage rights for marketing assets. These may include general marketing for Eko, as well as key art for shows, trailers, high-end campaigns and social media assets for original series.
- Coordinate with Eko original series creators throughout production to ensure their creative DNA is part of the marketing material being produced.
- Review potential external agency and production partners and advise on the best fit for each campaign.
- Manage the workflow of the creative process: Creative briefing, approval of concepts, scripts, design, pre-production assets, edits, and interactive elements for all marketing projects.
- Partner with media and distribution partner(s) to tag, deliver, traffic assets.
- Oversee production needs associated with industry award submissions, sizzle reels, ad hoc marketing, and event asset needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5 years experience in a Project Manager or Producer role at an advertising agency, in-house entertainment network, or start-up.
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively manage internal stakeholders and external partners .
- You are hands-on, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment who is able to prioritize often competing deadlines.
- You have experience with video and digital development and the production process, and an ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.