Senior Producer, Brand PartnershipsBrand Partnerships, New York
The Senior Producer for Eko’s Brand Partnerships (BP) Team will drive the development, execution, and delivery of Eko’s unique set of interactive video ad offerings for brands within original interactive entertainment, known as “Sparks”, and branded interactive experiences, known as extended “Sparks”, and participate in evolving the company’s innovative approach to authentic interactive advertising.
The Senior Producer will forge relationships and develop processes in working with Eko’s Brand and agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work on time and on budget. The successful candidate will partner with Brand clients/advertisers, internal team members and external agency or production partners, and provide the production direction necessary to deliver each campaign successfully.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the development and production of creative solutions for Eko’s brand partners and advertisers to ensure business objectives are met.
- Partner closely with the sales team on proposal process for each new potential brand campaign.
- Prepare the creative briefs that will guide external agencies and vendors for conception and/or production of each campaign.
- Integrate Show creators in the process to ensure their DNA is part of the Sparks campaign being produced and delivered.
- Oversee workflow of reviewing and approving concepts, scripts, pre-production assets, edits, and interactive elements for all Sparks projects.
- Review external partners proposals (including budgets, timelines, and creative treatment) and select the best partner for each campaign.
- Provide direction, process, and support for all internal teams and external partners as they ideate, develop, and produce Sparks campaigns to deliver on goals within the budget and timeline constraints.
- Develop and manage timelines, budgets, scopes of work, and production agreements.
- Interface with Eko Creative Leadership to ensure Eko creative guidelines and standards are being met.
- Interface with Eko Product/R&D teams to ensure Sparks are successfully implemented and trafficked.
- Proactively identify process efficiencies to streamline communication and workflow.
- Effectively identify risks and communicate action plans.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5 years experience in a Senior Producer role at an advertising/interactive agency or start-up.
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively manage internal stakeholders and external partners and comfortable being client-facing.
- You are hands-on, detail and solutions-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to prioritize often competing deadlines.
- You have experience with video and interactive development and the production process, and the ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- You are excited about emerging technology and defining the unknown.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.