Senior Technical Project Manager, SeriesContent, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Technical Project Manager who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to focus on the heart of Eko’s consumer offering: our shows. You’ll join a unique team of show producers, UX designers, production managers, and collaborate with a network of preferred partners to lead the design, implementation and QA needs of each series.
You will collaborate with the producer, the production manager, and UX Director to define each show’s implementation roadmap. To be successful, your roadmaps will need to take an iterative approach and include prototyping, user testing, software implementation, QA, and post-release iterations, as well as taking into consideration the needs of the show’s post production.
You will also be responsible for planning and managing the implementation strategy across all of your shows. This will require anticipating the implementation needs and workload, then addressing the needs either by coordinating with the product team to ensure that eko’s product roadmap plans for the creator tools your shows will require or by identifying and bringing in new partners for design, implementation and QA.
Finally you will be responsible for preparing the creative requirements and specifications for your shows, reviewing the proposed bid and implementation plans from your partners and approving the budgets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the content teams to develop innovative Eko shows on Eko’s technology which includes planning, feature definition, and helping to execute the market release.
- Work in partnership with design and implementation partners to ensure the efficient development and implementation of Eko shows as scalable products.
- Be the go-to expert on Eko’s creation products and consult with internal and external teams on effective use and best practices.
- Be a technical authority on the interactive entertainment space within which Eko operates in and provide those insights to internal teams.
- Represent Eko technology and creation tools as a knowledgeable authority with external creators, production partners, implementation vendors, and other strategic partners.
- Track show performance post-release and identify key conversion indicators.
- Support the creation and post launch optimizations of Eko Shows by defining implementation scopes, writing user stories and requirement documentation, as well as all other product process needs and definitions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Independent operator who can easily fit in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinking and decisive, able to provide simple solutions with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented (we want you to make your cases with data).
- A solid understanding of modern technologies used to develop software at scale.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.