Series ProducerContent, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Series Producer who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
In this role, you’ll bring traditional production expertise to a pioneering format. You’ll also work across all our departments (Development, Production, Digital, Choice, and Business Affairs) to be the internal Producer responsible for working with External Production companies and Agencies to help transition shows that have been greenlit to production through delivery. You will be a key voice in building interactive content in unique and compelling ways across different verticals such as scripted, unscripted, and branded series content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with Production companies, eko Development Producers, eko Production Team and eko originals from greenlight to release, solving creative, digital and production and related issues.
- Collaborate with eko Specialists in Production and digital implementation to ensure that agreed to concepts are fully realized in production and delivered in time.
- Build and maintain relationships with producers, directors, and production companies
- Liaise between production and other departments, including publicity, sales, production, digital implementation, marketing, and data.
- Ensure a high level of creative standards for all aspects of the project.
- Give interactive and creative notes on scripts, cuts and UX/UI elements.
- Approve external Production partner key creative and casting hires.
- Facilitate communication and execution of brand partnerships including product placement and monetization opportunities.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- You have experience delivering high-quality scripted, unscripted, and branded content series in TV, film or digital platforms.
- You’re interested and fluent in new technology and interactive storytelling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- You’re an enthusiastic team player, both assertive and flexible. You’re a strategic thinker, and you communicate your ideas effectively.
- You have good interpersonal and diplomatic skills, and creative sensitivity.
- You’re innovative and entrepreneurial, with an ability to anticipate & be proactive.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.