VP, MarketingMarketing, New York
The VP of Marketing will lead all of Eko’s consumer and company marketing programs and activities. Key objectives will include setting overall marketing strategy, leading the definition of Eko’s brand proposition, and defining and executing company, trade (business-to-business), and consumer marketing plans.
The successful candidate will build and manage a team that will excel in managing all marketing functions including but not limited to viewer acquisition, paid advertising, promotional programs, PR, events, digital marketing/funnel management, B2B content marketing, audience growth, and market research.
- Consumer marketing & viewer acquisition – Develop and execute marketing strategy for growing audience for Eko including marketing plans for individual shows, influencer marketing, distribution partnerships, and managing user acquisition channels and funnels.
- Branding and value proposition - Lead Eko’s brand and consumer proposition. Help define target market segments, and partner with the executive team and creative management in defining a programming plan for our target audience.
- Company marketing – Define and execute company marketing programs targeting industry leaders and the investor community to promote and evangelize the company and its point of view, and position the company as the leader in the next generation of entertainment: Stories shaped by you.
- Trade (B2B) marketing - Provide sales and business development professionals the collateral, tools, and ultimately leads they need to close business. Initial focus is on developing business with advertisers; over time focus will expand to content provider and publisher partners.
- Define, manage, and execute all marketing programs and channels including viewer acquisition funnel management, marketing asset creation, PR, events, CRM, research, social media, content marketing, and other digital marketing activities to support all of the above.
- MBA or equivalent experience, with 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience building an audience or user base in a digital B2C business.
- Experience in marketing in a successful startup or growth company.
- Ability to recruit and motivate teams to produce quality results within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage multiple objectives.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.