VP, MarketingMarketing, New York
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use it to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a VP of Marketing to help us build this whole new medium.
In this role, you won’t just lead marketing--you’ll scale a new genre of entertainment. Your mission will be leveraging all of what makes Eko different into what makes us actually stand out. You’ll touch all sides of the company, and you’ll end up shaping Eko’s positioning and our unique product. You’ll champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging to experimentation without sacrificing efficiency.
We’re looking for someone who can create momentum around ideas, and who welcomes the exciting challenges that come along with being part of a rapidly scaling startup aiming to change the face of entertainment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Consumer marketing & viewer acquisition management – You’ll develop and execute our audience growth strategy, including plans for individual Eko shows, as well as our overall consumer offering.
- Branding and value proposition - You’ll lead the positioning of the Eko brand, defining target audience segments, and partnering with the Exec and Creative teams to programming plans that reach them.
- Company marketing – You’ll define and execute programs targeting industry leaders to evangelize Eko and our POV. Basically, you’ll strategically position us as the leader of the next generation of entertainment. NBD.
- Trade (B2B) marketing - You’ll give our Sales and Bizdev teams the collateral, tools, and leads they need to close business. At first, these efforts will focus on advertisers, and over time they’ll grow to include content and publisher partners.
- Define, manage, and execute all other marketing programs and channels including marketing asset creation, PR, events, CRM, research, social media, influencers, content marketing, and other digital marketing activities to support all of the above.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS…
- A passion for interactive storytelling and for being part of the team that creates the most impactful entertainment company of the 21st century.
- A rigorously creative spirit and entrepreneurial approach to leading a team.
- Experience building a digital brand and developing an avid base of consumers.
- An MBA and/or 10-15 years of experience.
- Exceptional analytic, leadership, and communication skills.
- Experience marketing a successful startup or growth company.
- A track record of award-winning creative campaigns for leading entertainment brands.
- An ability to cultivate and motivate a team that over-delivers on multiple objectives within tight timeframes.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.