VP, ProductProduct, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive, created on our platform. Now, we need a VP Product who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium and bring it to the world at scale.
We’re looking for a VP Product to build and manage a growing product team, work closely with stakeholders across the whole company, and lead the company’s product roadmap planning, prioritization, and execution. along with our top-notch engineering team. You’ll report to our CPO/co-founder, developing and delivering innovative creative products that live at a unique intersection: combining interactivity, video entertainment, mobile delivery, and e-commerce.
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Lead eko’s product roadmap, prioritization, and communication.
- Manage work with engineering team (mostly in Tel-Aviv) to ship products empowering content delivery, creation and monetization.
- Help shape eko’s product vision and strategy as a key member of eko’s leadership team.
- Work with the Data & Insights team to test, learn and optimize eko’s products.
- Manage and grow eko’s product & design team.
- Manage the product department’s budget in collaboration with Finance.
- Always prioritize the experience and interests of our users.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS…
- Previous experience successfully leading product teams.
- Experience shipping consumer-facing web products.
- A dot-connecting mentality between user experience, business needs and data.
- Amazing communication skills, across different departments and practices.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., Eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.